This article describes in detail how to Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson with or without a Job offer. There are thousands of Real Estate Salespeople just like you emigrating to Canada next year. Find out how to join them. With the right Real Estate Sales Skills, Canada Wants You!
If you’re looking to immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson you’re in luck! Real Estate Salespeople are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
Migrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson
Every occupation on the Canada NOC List is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson is 6232. This is also known as the NOC Code for a Real Estate Salesperson.
No doubt you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the Express Entry process but as a Real Estate Salesperson you also have other options to secure your Canada Visa from the start.
For starters, Real Estate Salespeople are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the demand for Real Estate Salespeople in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code In Demand List).
The code for Real Estate Salespeople on the NOC is under Real Estate Salespeople Code 6232
This is great news for Real Estate Salespeople the world over hoping to live and work in Canada.
Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, it is simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa and in that case, as a Real Estate Salesperson looking to immigrate to Canada we’ll be looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program.
Real Estate Salespeople from all over the world are eligible to make an Express Entry for Canada Residency providing they have the right skills, experience and qualifications in their home country.
Real Estate Salespeople looking to move to Canada to work under this NOC category 6232, might be employed under work titles including:
All these roles held by a Real Estate Salesperson are eligible to apply under this specific NOC category of 6232.
- agent, real estate
- associate broker – real estate
- commercial real estate agent
- commercial real estate salesperson
- new home salesperson
- real estate agency representative
- real estate agent
- real estate dealer
- real estate sales consultant
- real estate sales representative
- real estate sales supervisor
- real estate salesperson
- residential real estate agent
- residential real estate salesperson
- sales representative, real estate
- salesperson, new homes
- salesperson, real estate
- supervisor, real estate agents
Skills and Tasks to Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson.
In general Real Estate Salespeople moving to Canada will be able to demonstrate knowledge or experience of the following:
Real estate agents and salespeople perform some or all of the following duties:
- Solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors
- Assist vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller
- May rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
Emigrate Canada has a dedicated Real Estate and Property Industry Workers desk that only represents Real Estate Industry Workers to immigrate to Canada. They understand your profession and can talk your language when it comes to explaining your immigration pathway and the route to securing a Canada Visa for you (and your family).
Qualifications required to Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a real estate training course is required.
- Provincial or territorial licensure in the province or territory of employment is required.
- Real estate agents and salespeople normally work on a commission basis.
- Real estate agents may operate independently by obtaining a broker’s licence in accordance with the regulations of the province of employment. A broker’s licence is required to become a manager in real estate.
We represent Real Estate Salespeople from all over the World so regardless of your country of qualification feel free to contact us today for a full breakdown of your Canadian Immigration chances.
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson
The first stage in your Canadian immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System.
CRS Points are awarded for (amongst other things)
Your partner’s skills
As well as providing you with important CRS points these factors also count towards your overall Immigration Points score which must equal or exceed a total of 67
Take our free online visa assessment for an up-to-date report on whether you have enough points to immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Salesperson from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
Once you receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) from Canadian Immigration as a result of your Express Entry application you’ll only have 60 days in which to lodge a formal application so under no circumstances should you lodge an Express Entry application ‘claiming’ to have certain points without first having all of your points verified through different testing, education equivalence certificates and skilled worker assessments.
Once you are invited to apply for your Canada Visa you cannot go back and have these things verified retrospectively, they must be done before you claim any points for them and given that your express entry profile is only valid for one year it makes sense to present the best possible case right from the start.
Before you lodge your express entry we will help you through the process of having your qualifications and certificates verified as required by immigration.