5 Ways On How To Use Neem Oil For Lice
Here’s how you can use neem oil to get rid of those persistent, tiny intruders known as lice.
1. Dilute some neem oil with a carrier oil like coconut or olive oil to reduce its potency as it can be harsh on the scalp.
2. Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair, focusing on the affected areas.
3. Leave the mixture on for a few hours or overnight.
4. Comb through the hair with a fine-toothed lice comb to get rid of dead lice and nits (lice eggs).
5. Shampoo and rinse thoroughly to get rid of the residue.
The expert recommends repeating the process as and when required as lice can be stubborn, and nits can be resistant to treatment.