8 Love Messages for Your Husband
These should give you some ideas — or at least something to start with. Fill in the gaps with details that come from your own relationship and all that you’ve overcome together.
Keep your favorites in a private collection of “Love messages for my husband.”
Sweet Love Messages for Your Husband
1. I notice how hard you work to support this family, and I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do — and especially the way you do it.
2. I look at you, and I still get butterflies… There’s nothing in the world I’d rather look at and no one else’s company I’d rather have. I still have a huge crush on you.
3. There you go again with that smile that still turns me inside out. What’s a girl gotta do to be able to focus on something other than being with you?
4. Words of affirmation may not be your love language, but I can’t help wanting to tell you every day how much I love you, admire you, and want to be with you.
5. I love your sense of humor — and your impish grin. You have no idea what they do to me or what goes through my mind when I think of you. Or maybe you do.
6. I love to watch how you treat the people around you — always respectful, patient, and kind. It’s one of the many things I love about you.
8. I love how you’re always there for your family — for me and for the family you grew up with or found along the way. You don’t shut out the people you love.