Dos of skincare post workout
1. Wash your hands: It’s important to wash your hands after working out to get rid of the bacteria and other microbes that we can get on touching the gym equipment. Not only it’s a healthy habit this small effort reduces the chances of allergies, bacterial and fungal infections.
2. Take a shower and change into clean clothes: It makes us clean, reduces body odour, and prevents infections.
3. Moisturise: To ensure your skin remains hydrated, it is a must to thoroughly moisturise your face and neck region.
4. Drink water: Hydrate your skin from within by drinking plenty water post-workout. If your skin is red and flushed, use a cool, damp cloth to gently pat your skin and reduce inflammation.
5. Sunscreen: It helps to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and keeps your skin blemish-free and glowing.