My Fiancee Is Yet to Get Over Her Traumatic Rape Experience

Dear Love Doctor,

I’m in a relationship with my woman, my first love way back from high school.

I am 27 and she’s 26 years old working as a professional nurse.

My challenge is that when we started dating, we agreed it would be a platonic relationship. However,  she got raped on her way back from work then in Port Harcourt.

It was a very unfortunate thing.

She took pictures of her brutally assaulted self covered in blood and all.

She wept for days and even went suicidal at a point.


Read Also: Is Parenting the Sole Responsibility of Mothers 


I was able to calm her down and told her that I still loved her and that to me she was still a virgin as not damaged goods.

2 years later we had our first intimate moment. But, she couldn’t let me perform as I wanted to because she was in severe pains.

This happened repeatedly and her complains are always about how her vagina is too small for my penis or how my penis is too big for her vagina.

We are compatible: she’s an AS and I’m an AA.

I’m seriously disturbed by the whole thing.

She was raped by two different guys and I think that’s why it was severely painful.

I want this pain to go away.

I don’t know how to go about it.

And I intend to meet her family by December because I’m serious about her.

Please, is there any solution to this?

Seeing her in so much is painful.


About the Author

A Love Doctor Who Passionately Shares Love And Finance Tips

error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!