Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you’ve chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That’s the sign of a great friend.
3. You’ve been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I’ll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I’m so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I’m feeling down, and give me comfort when I’m sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn’t always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
11. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
12. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
13. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don’t have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
16. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
17. We’ve done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can’t wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
18. You’re a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Your dedication, understanding, and time all mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you.
20. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
21. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person in my life.
22. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
24. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.