There are those special few people in your life, the ones in your inner circle of family and friends, who deserve personal acknowledgment and appreciation words. You can never show too much gratitude for these people who bring so much joy and love into your life.
Here are some lovely words and appreciation quotes for those you care about the most.
1. Very few people can do the things you do for me and love and care for me this way. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything.
2. There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.
3. Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
4. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
5. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a difficult time. Thank you.
6. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
7. I know that I don’t say this often enough, but I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do.
8. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
9. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
10. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
11. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
12. Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.
13. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. However, it truly has no bottom for you.
14. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
15. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
16. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
17. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
18. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
19. I’ve always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
20. I don’t think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
21. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
22. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
23. Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.
24. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
25. Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.