Table of Contents
5 Yoga poses To Get A defined collarbone and toned neck:
Easy Peacock Pose
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Take a deep breath in and link your fingers together behind your back.
- Breathe out and move your arms away from the back and position your shoulder blades to point at each other. Gently, arch your back.
- Inhale and bend forwards while keeping your back straight and fingers interlogged. Stretch your arms away from your back.
- Hold the position for 10-15 seconds.
- Release, exhale and slowly rise.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Bring your hands towards your shoulders and keep your palms on the ground.
- Breathe in and push up your body to form a straight line. Arms shall be perpendicular to the ground and shoulders are right over your wrists and your body is parallel to the floor.
- Hold the pose for a minute and continue breathing.
- Exhale and slowly come back to a sitting position.
Standing Backward Bend
- Stand straight with arms along the body and feet together, balancing your weight equally on them.
- Take a breath in and extend your arms overhead.
- Exhaling, gently bend backwards. Push your pelvis forward and keep the arms in line with your ears, keeping your elbows and knees straight. Lift your chest towards the ceiling.
- Hold for 30-50 seconds.
- Breathe in and gently pull your body upwards. Bring the arms down and relax.
- Get a dumbbell in each hand and lie down.
- Pull your arms up and position your hands to face each other.
- Slightly bend your elbows and lower your arms to each side to stretch your chest muscles.
- Return to the initial position and repeat.
- To start with bridge pose, lie down on your back and bend your knees.
- Keep your legs and feet parallel and position them hip-apart.
- Move your feet closer to your buttocks and slowly lift your hips.
- Link your hands under your back. Keep your heels firmly on the ground and lift the back of your thighs and the bottom of your buttocks higher.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds.
- Exhale and lower your frame to the ground.