Table of Contents
5 Yoga Asanas that will help you lower your high BP naturally.
1. Uttanasana (Standing forward bend pose)
Uttanasana, or the standing forward bend pose, is calming and healthy for your nervous system. Your hamstrings and abdominal muscles are stretched by the asana.
2. Viparita Karani (Legs-up-the-wall pose)
The gentle stance of Viparita Karani asana helps to calm the body. You will look younger and your blood circulation will be improved by this asana.
3. Adho mukha svanasana (Downward-facing dog pose)
One of the most popular yoga asanas is the downward facing dog pose, or adho mukha svanasana. It is the most reviving yoga pose. Do this to unwind your body and quiet your mind.
4. Pashchimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend Pose)
One of the best yoga poses for stress treatment is Paschimottanasana. Additionally, it reduces anxiety, aggression, and irritation.
5. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge pose)
Your neck, spine, and chest will be stretched in this pose. It helps to relax you and strengthens your back muscles.