Table of Contents
According to Akshar, 4 yoga poses for uterus care that can improve the functioning and health of your lady bits:
1. Baddha Konasana (Cobbler Pose)
- To get into the pose you can start sitting with your leg stretched forward and keep your back straight.
- Bring your feet close to your groin and join the soles of your feet together by holding your feet or toes with your arms.
- You can start flapping your thighs to increase the stretch for your hips and to deepen the stretch you can also bend forward as you exhale.
2. Hanumanasna (Front Split Pose)
- To perform this pose also known as the split you can start by standing in tadasana and step back with any leg.
- Ensure that you stretch the leg back as far as possible placing the need down and toes out.
- Now start pushing the heel of the foot that is in front with your palms down on either side of the leg.
3. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Fold)
- To perform this pose, which is a seated forward bend, start by sitting with your legs stretched forward.
- Exhale, bend forward and try to place your upper body on your lower body.
- See if you can hold your big toes with your fingers
4. Halasana (Plough Pose)
- This is a supine pose and to get into this, start by lying down on your back.
- Place your palms on the floor beside your body.
- Lift your legs up and support your lower back to drop your toes behind you.
- Hold the asana for a while.