The most important thing, however, is learning how to pull of Preity Zinta’s core strengthening move!
If you’ll look at the Instagram post closely, you’ll notice that Preity has combined two moves. She starts with a glute bridge and eventually gets into a jumping jack. Here’s the correct way of practising this powerful move to reduce injury risk and maximise the benefit:
1. Lie down on your back and bend the legs at the knees while ensuring your feet press into the ground.
2. Lift your hips as high as you can. Ensure that your entire back is off the ground.
3. Hold this for a couple of seconds and then get back to the position you started with.
4. Once you’re in the original position, open your legs and place your feet sideways. Preity is seen using a resistance band which can be helpful to you as well.
5. Next, get back to the original position and prepare for a repetition!
If you’re looking at firming up your core, you need to put in that hard work when performing this move. If you are a beginner, do at least 20 repetitions and 4 such sets. Those of you who are at the intermediate level can do 30 repetitions and 4 sets. For those of you who are at the advance level, doing 40 repetitions and 5 sets can be really beneficial.