Tips On How To Make Biotin Powder At Home
Yes, you can make a biotin powder for hair and skin at home! Let us tell you how!
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 15-17 cashews
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts
- 1 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Half a cup of flax seeds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Half a cup of melon seeds
1. Heat a pan on medium flame and put all the nuts and seeds in it.
2. Roast everything together for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Rest them aside and let them cool.
4. Blend the mixture in a blender to make a fine powder.
5. Store this powder in a dry and air-tight container.
6. Voila, your biotin powder is ready.
7. Eat one spoonful of this powder every day to meet your body’s biotin requirement.