KNEE PAIN RELIEF EXERCISES
Performing the exercises
1. Bridging with Pillow
- Lie down on your back, knee bent, and toes facing forward.
- Put a pillow between your knees.
- Brace your core and raise your hips, forming a straight line from your shoulder to your knees.
- Now, lower back down to return to your starting position.
- Complete at least 15 reps.
2. Double Leg Kick
- Lie flat on the mat on your belly and keep your legs together.
- Turn your right cheek onto the mat. Place hands clasped and high up on back, widen your elbows dropping towards the mat.
- Lift the legs together and kick the heels towards your hips three times.
- Now, extend both the legs together and extend your hands towards your feet while you lift your upper body high off the mat.
- Lower down your torso and place your cheek on the mat. Repeat.
- Complete 10 reps.
3. Modified Clams
- Lay on your right side and bend the knees together at 90 degrees.
- With your head resting on your right arm, join your heels together and lift your left leg as far as you can to open the knees without rotating your hips.
- Hold the position and slowly lower your knees.
- Now, switch the side and complete 20 reps on each side.
4. Leg Extension
- Sit on a chair and place your feet on the floor hip-width apart.
- Straighten your back and extend your right knee to lift the right leg until it’s parallel with the floor.
- Now, bring down your leg and repeat the movement with your left leg.
- Complete 5-10 reps on each side.