Calf Stretching work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. According to Rohan Arora, a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist, “The time it takes to witness calf fat reduction through exercise can vary depending on factors such as your starting point, the intensity of your workouts, your diet, genetics, and overall consistency. No set time frame applies to everyone, but with regular exercise and a balanced diet, you can generally expect to see noticeable results within a few weeks to a few months.”
This exercise focuses on and targets your calves and hamstrings.
- Face a wall and stand against it. Start by placing your right foot near the wall and your left leg right behind it. Ensure that your foot is facing the wall.
- Then place your elbows and forearms on the wall.
- Lower your glutes and start pressing against the wall with your forearms.
- After this, switch your right leg with your left leg and repeat the process.
- You may do 2 sets and 3 reps of this exercise.