Steps On How to use avocado oil for skin
1. Facial Moisturizer: After cleansing your face, apply a few drops of avocado oil to your skin. The oil will penetrate deeply, leaving your face hydrated and supple. Due to its non-comedogenic properties, it won’t clog pores.
2. Under Eye Treatment: Dab a small amount of avocado oil under your eyes to reduce puffiness and diminish the appearance of dark circles. The oil’s richness in antioxidants helps combat signs of aging.
3. Body Moisturizer: Use avocado oil all over your body to lock in moisture, especially after a bath or shower. It will leave your skin feeling smooth and velvety.
4. Massage Oil: With its smooth texture and beneficial properties, avocado oil makes an excellent massage oil. Mix it with a few drops of your favorite essential oils for added aromatherapy benefits.
5. Makeup Remover: Avocado oil works wonders as a natural makeup remover. Gently apply a small amount to your face, massaging it to dissolve makeup, and then wipe it away using a soft cloth.
6. Lip Balm: Create your DIY lip balm by blending avocado oil with beeswax and your favorite essential oils. Apply it to your lips to keep them soft and moisturized.
7. Cuticle Oil: Apply a drop of avocado oil to your cuticles and gently massage to keep them healthy and prevent dryness.