Here’s how you can do anulom vilom
1. Choose a meditation sitting pose. Make sure your spine and neck are straight.
2. De-clutter your mind.
3. Let your outer wrists rest on your knees.
4. Using your right hand, fold your middle and index fingers toward your palm.
5. Your thumb should be on your right nostril and your ring finger on your left nostril.
6. Close your right nostril with your thumb and inhale through your left nostril, slowly and deeply.
7. Release your thumb and close your left nostril with your ring finger.
8. Exhale slowly through the right nostril.
9. Practice this in reverse.
Benefits of anulom vilom:
* Improved breathing
* Improved cardio function
* Reduced stress levels
* Promotes better sleep
* Enhances eye health
* Improved patience