FITNESS TIPS ON HOW TO SQUAT LIKE A PRO
Squat like a pro
To perform squats the right way, you need to do the following:
• First stand with feet shoulder-width apart and make sure your toes are slightly turned out.
• As you keep your chest up, make sure your core is tight, and shoulders are back and down.
• You can start lowering your body by pushing your hips back. Bend your knees while lowering down. Keep the weight on your heels and the knees in line with your toes.
• Descend to a depth that is comfortable for you, such as until your thighs are parallel to the ground. At this time, you should maintain a neutral spine and engaged core.
• Drive your heels into the ground and push through your legs to go back to the first step.
Just make sure you are doing it right so that you don’t go home with a knee pain.