STEP ON HOW TO DO ASANA LIKE MALAIKA IN 2023
Now, the asana is definitely slightly difficult and requires practice but the benefits it has far outweigh the effort it requires. Speaking about the advantages of the utthita hasta padangusthasana, Malaika wrote that: “This pose strengthens and stretches the legs and ankles. It challenges and improves your sense of balance, enhancing your focus and concentration.”
This is how you can do the asana like Malaika
The Bollywood beauty included how to perform this asana in the caption:
- Stand-up straight with legs together.
- Bring your left knee towards your belly.
- Hold the big toe of the left leg with the left hand.
- Inhale, extend your leg to the side shoulder level.
- Maintain the balance on the right leg.
- Lift your right hand up. Keep both your knees straight and look forward.
- Hold for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
Malaika has told us about the benefits and how to perform the asana! There’s no excuse for us to not get inspired. Ladies, if you do want to stay as fit as Malaika Arora, you know exactly what to do.