Jumping Squats work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. According to Rohan Arora, a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist, “The time it takes to witness calf fat reduction through exercise can vary depending on factors such as your starting point, the intensity of your workouts, your diet, genetics, and overall consistency. No set time frame applies to everyone, but with regular exercise and a balanced diet, you can generally expect to see noticeable results within a few weeks to a few months.”
Are you wondering how to slim the calves? This exercise might help you by focusing on your calves, hamstrings, glutes, and quads.
- Start by standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Push your buttocks and chest out, roll your shoulders back, and look straight.
- Begin to bend your knees and squat down slowly.
- Then put your hands above your head and jump.
- Ensure to make a soft landing on the floor.
- You may do 3 sets and 15 reps.