You can’t get rid of the calf fat in a few days of practicing calf fat reduction exercises. When fat accumulates in the back of your lower legs, it leads to calf fat which might impact your overall physical appearance. Learn how to lose calf fat through Sumo Squat raises.
Sumo Squat Calf Raises with Weight
This exercise for calf fat targets your hamstrings, quads, calves, and glutes.
- Begin by standing straight and your feet spread out slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Hold a dumbbell in your hands. Keep your posture straight, make your shoulders firm, slightly move your chest out, and look straight.
- Flex your knees and begin to squat down.
- After holding the pose for a few seconds, slowly rise. While you raise your body and your legs begin to get straight, raise your heels simultaneously.
- Place your heels down and return to the sumo squat position.
- You may do 3 sets and 12 reps of this exercise.