SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION DURING PERIODS
Menstrual problems hurt the lower reproductive tract of the body so one should be mindful before the infection worsens. So, the best you can do is notice the symptoms of infection, especially during your periods. The signs and symptoms of the infection during periods will include the following:
- Irritation and redness in the vagina and vulva
- A burning sensation while urinating or during sexual contact
- Itching and swelling of the vulva
- Vaginal pain and soreness accompanied by a vaginal rash
- Differences in vaginal discharge range from- watery to thick, white discharge
While you may notice the symptoms, it can be quite difficult to recognise the symptoms of infection and get the help they require. So, the first thing you should do is identify the kind of menstrual infections you’re suffering from.