The United States of America is a country located in North America. It is the fourth largest country in the world by total area, and it has the third-largest population.
The United States is a federal republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country’s capital is Washington, D.C., its largest city is New York City, and its economic center is Los Angeles. The United States was founded in 1776 by thirteen colonies that declared independence from Great Britain.
Presently, we have multiple job openings for hardworking, talented, competent, and suitably qualified personnel by reputable employs in the country to serve as Housekeepers. It’s however vital that successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency, capable of thriving under pressure and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the sweeping and vacuuming of assigned area
- You’ll handle the polishing and mopping of assigned space
- You’ll ensure assigned is kept clean and tidy always
- You’ll foster the delivery of excellent guest services and foster customer satisfaction
- You’ll be responsible for the effective notification of superior for damages.
- You’ll handle the effective maintenance of all housekeeping tools
- You’ll adhere strictly to safety and health regulations
- You’ll execute all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Good organization skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly an positive attitude