HEALTH UPDATES ON HOW TO STAY HEALTHY
Which sports activities are suitable to stay healthy?
Walking (recreational), fitness or gym, running or athletics, swimming, cycling, basketball/tennis, football, etc. In the pandemic, we might not get to engage in a few of the activities mentioned above, but some can be done, such as walking in isolation or cycling. One of the best practices that people engaging in sports activities must follow is a stringent diet.
These should be included in your daily diet:
3. Starchy vegetables (sweet/white Potatoes, Squash)
4. Non-starchy vegetables (Broccoli, leafy greens)
5. Whole grain bread or crackers
6. High-fiber, non-sugary cereals
Foods that athletic people must avoid:
1. Limit consumption of sports drinks
2. Avoid soda
3. Avoid protein bars and energy bars
4. Avoid saturated & trans fat
5. Limit carbohydrates
6. Limit caffeine
7. Avoid alcohol
The last word:
Make it a habit to eat breakfast daily, within one to two hours of waking up. Then eat again every three to four hours, for a total of five to six meals per day. These meals should comprise mini to moderate-sized meals, snacks, and pre-and post-workout meals or snacks throughout the day.