Table of Contents
3 Pelvic floor exercises to try
If you have strong pelvic floor muscles, you can have increased sensitivity during sex and also stronger orgasms, as per National Health Service.
So, try out these pelvic floor exercises –
1. Glute bridge
• Lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent and feet parallel to each other hip distance apart. Keep your hands by your side.
• Engage your core, squeeze your glutes, and lift your hips up ensuring a natural arch in your lower back.
• Squeeze at the top and slowly release down with control. Exhale as you squeeze up, inhale at the top, and exhale as you lower.
• Lie down on your back and keep your knees bent and feet parallel to each other hip distance apart. Let your hands stay by your side.
• While engaging your core, squeeze your glutes and lift one leg off the floor to the tabletop position.
• Slowly lower the leg down and lift the other leg up then keep alternating.
3. Sumo squat
• Stand with your feet wider than hip distance apart and open your feet out to point your toes to either side.
• Maintain a neutral pelvis, push your knees out in the direction of the lower down maintain an upright posture.
• Exhale, squeeze your glutes as you stand up, and imagine your zipping up tight high waist pants.
• Track your knees, and lower down again.