The United States of America is a country located in North America. It is the fourth-largest country in the world by total area, and it has the third-largest population.
The United States is a federal republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country’s capital is Washington, D.C., its largest city is New York City, and its economic center is Los Angeles. The United States was founded in 1776 by thirteen colonies that declared independence from Great Britain.
The country has a set down principles which strictly forbid discrimination through employment in the country. Discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, disability, religion, race, and all others.
Presently, we have multiple job openings for hardworking, talented, competent, and suitably qualified personnel by reputable employs in the country to serve as Warehouse Workers.
It’s however vital that successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency, capable of thriving under pressure and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the receiving and tracking of shipments
- You’ll be responsible for the loading and offloading of packages
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation of packages for shipment
- You’ll be responsible for the effective operation of the forklift
- You’ll handle the tagging and labeling of merchandise
- You’ll be responsible for the sorting and arrangement of merchandise
- You’ll adhere strictly to safety and health regulations
- You’ll execute all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- Forklift driving certification
- Good organization skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly an positive attitude