The United Kingdom is a country in northwest Europe. It is made up of four countries: England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The UK has a strong economy and is a major player in the world of business.
The UK is also home to some of the best universities in the world. The UK has a mixed economy, ranking as the sixth-largest economy in the world by GDP. Each country that make up the United Kingdom has its own capital city respectively.
The country has a set down principles which strictly forbid discrimination through employment in the country. Discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, disability, religion, race, and all others.
Presently, we have multiple job openings for hardworking, talented, competent, and suitably qualified personnel by reputable employees in the country to serve as Bookkeepers.
It’s however vital that a successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency, capable of thriving under pressure and have exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the effective recording of the daily financial transactions
- You’ll ensure the accurate recording of transactions in the correct ledger
- You’ll be responsible for the effective completion of all tax forms
- You’ll be responsible for the timely processing of account payable and receivable
- You’ll effectively handle bank reconciliations
- You’ll adhere strictly to safety and health regulations
- You’ll execute all other assigned duties
Multiple Recruitment for Delivery Drivers in the United Kingdom
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Good organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly an positive attitude