The land of Canada, stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific and from the Arctic Circle to the U.S. border, is the second largest country in the world. Its enormous area includes many different geographical features and climates.
The St. Lawrence Seaway and Great Lakes link eastern and central Canada and make up one of the world’s major inland waterways. Toronto is Canada’s largest city. Ottawa, the capital, is next in size. Other large metropolitan areas are Montreal, Vancouver, and Calgary.
Presently, we have multiple job openings for hardworking, talented, competent, and suitably qualified personnel by reputable employs in the country to serve as Baristas. It’s however vital that successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency, capable of thriving under pressure and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the positive and friendly greeting and welcoming of customers
- You’ll professionally issue drink menu to customers
- You’ll take and fulfill customers order effectively
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of topmost service experience to all customers
- You’ll handle the preparation and mixing of drinks according to organization standard
- You’ll receive and process payment for fulfilled orders
- You’ll adhere strictly to safety and health regulations
- You’ll execute all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Good organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly an positive attitude