5 Exercises that will help you get charged in the gym
- Stairs: Don’t underestimate the power of using stairs. They are a great way to start your exercise routine. Running up and down a staircase is a great compound exercise that doesn’t just act as cardio but also trains your muscles. Plus, the kind of effort you need to pull this off will help you burn calories. Pro tip: Don’t take it slow.
- Hop and squat: Mixing two exercises is one of the best ways to wake up. Trust us, it helps build your concentration like no other, which is important, especially when you need to work on something important. If you get bored with this one, you can definitely try mixing any two exercises of your choice.
- Jumping jacks: How can jumping jacks do the trick? Well, firstly you need to focus on yourself rather than looking here and there. If you focus on three things while doing jumping jacks, it won’t just wake you up but will also give you better results. Here are those three things: engage your core, keep your arm muscles tight, and lastly, keep a watch on your breath.
- Burpees: Do we really need to say anything about the baap of all cardio exercises? We don’t think so. Only one tip – just doing a few of them won’t make a difference. Do a few sets with at least 15 to 20 reps to see results.
- High-knees: It is your breath that makes all the difference. While you do high knees, your heart rate accelerates very quickly and it helps you get out of your sleepy state.