Table of Contents
15-minute full body workout routine suggested by Rujuta Diwekar
1. Single leg lifts (3 sets, hold for 5 counts)
- Lie down on a mat with your back flat against the floor.
- Keep your arms on your sides.
- Keep your legs straight and raise your left leg with feet up, pointing straight in the air.
- Slowly get back on the floor.
- Repeat with the other leg.
2. Leg lifts (3 sets, hold for 5 counts)
- Lie on a mat with your back flat against the floor.
- Lay with your arms on your side and legs stretched out next to each other.
- Raise your legs, lower them a little until they are hanging above the ground, and raise them again.
- Bring down your legs as gently.
3. Chair squats (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Stand in front of your chair, facing away from it.
- Make sure your feet are shoulder-width apart, and your toes are pointing straight ahead.
- Keep your spine neutral, and your head and chest raised.
- Your core must be engaged, as you bend your knees, and lower your hips down and back.
- Tap the chair with your butt, but do not sit down.
- Do this a few times, before getting back to the starting position.
Apart from these exercises, squeeze inner thighs (3 sets, 5 counts), arm raises (3 sets, 5 reps), arm and leg raises (3 sets, 5 count hold), and do a split, holding it for a minute.
The last word
Ladies, never let time be a roadblock in your fitness journey. Because even the small efforts yield big results. So, make sure you are consistent and follow this simple 15-minute full body workout routine every day. Your body will thank you!