Recent Health Treatment For Sickle cell anemia
As for treatment for sickle cell disease, there are several treatments available that can help you overcome the symptoms of the disease.
- Intravenous fluid re-hydration can help in the normalisation of red blood cell function.
- Treating infections to control the disease.
- Pain medication to relieve the pain caused by the disease.
- Supplements to improve oxygen levels in the blood.
- Immunization to prevent infections.
- Bone marrow transplant is also used to tackle the disease.
If you notice any symptoms, it is best to check with your doctor to know the right course of treatment.