BENEFITS OF TULASANA:
Now let’s reveal how beneficial this yoga pose is for you
- Tulasana strengthens the shoulders, arms, chest and stomach.
- Improves the blood flow in this area and keeps your muscle toned and strength.
- Tulasana will help reduce pain, and prevent the risk of injury in the shoulder, arms, chest and stomach.
- Tulasana helps to reduce belly fat.
- Tulasana tones the triceps and biceps.
- Tulasana improves digestive health such as constipation, improper bowel movement and promotes the production of digestive juice and enzymes.
- Tulasana strengthens ankles, hip, knee and thigh muscles.
- Tulasana increases the focus of mind and concentration.
- Helps to promote the blood flow to the brain.
- Tulasana helps to stimulate the reproductive organs.
- Helps to improve the strength of the hips, calf and thigh muscles.
Please avoid this pose if you have any of the following conditions
- Please avoid if you are suffering from severe back injury, hip injury, ankle injury and knee injury, if you have had any recent back or waist surgery, or spinal column ailments on the lower vertebrae.
- Those who are suffering from high or low blood pressure should not do this asana without any supervision.
- If you are suffering from a severe headache, please avoid this asana. Those suffering from any form of hernia should avoid this practice.
- This pose is not recommended for those who are not comfortable with padmasana.
- If you have a shoulder, wrist, ankle, or knee injury, be cautious before doing this asana.
So, you see you can totally lose all the stubborn fat from your arms and flaunt them your way. All thanks to yoga.