EXERCISE TO BRING BACK YOUR SHAPE
Here’s all about jumping squats
You know jumping squats are better than regular squats. Wondering why? Well because they help with weight loss,fat loss, and toning at the same time. Jumping squats are top-notch HIIT (high-intensity interval training) exercises that work really well, if weight loss is what you are looking for.
These are the areas jumping squats work on
Jumping squats work on your glutes, lower abs, and leg muscles. In fact, by incorporating its variations, one can shed fat from the lower body, tone their butt muscles, and legs, and improve strength and balance.
Here’s how you can do jumping squats
1. First, you need to go into a half squat with your legs shoulder-width apart. Ensure that your back is straight and your butt is out.
2. Now take a little jump, and land into a squat position. Now, repeat.
But jumping squats aren’t as simple as you think. You will need to be more focused on your form and tempo to get the most out of the move.
Avoid these mistakes while performing jumping squats:
- Not maintaining adequate hip distance
- Not breathing properly
- Not engaging your core
- Not performing warm-up exercises before starting the exercise
- Jumping way too high
- Not keeping your back straight
So, ladies, get up and perform jumping squats, and say YES to Sunday workouts.