Lunges exercise work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. According to Rohan Arora, a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist, “The time it takes to witness calf fat reduction through exercise can vary depending on factors such as your starting point, the intensity of your workouts, your diet, genetics, and overall consistency. No set time frame applies to everyone, but with regular exercise and a balanced diet, you can generally expect to see noticeable results within a few weeks to a few months.”
Lunges is a classic exercise that focuses on your calves, glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings.
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart from each other.
- Put your right leg ahead, while the left leg is right behind it.
- Begin to slowly bend down until both your knees are at a 90-degree angle.
- Then push off on both your legs and switch.
- Repeat the same process with your left leg in front and your right leg behind it.
- You may do 3 sets and 12 reps per leg.