When fat accumulates in the back of your lower legs, it leads to calf fat which might impact your overall physical appearance. Learn how to lose calf fat through plie calf raises.
Plie Calf Raises
This effective exercise might help you lose calves fat by targeting your glutes, quads, and calves.
- Stand straight in a sumo squat position.
- Spread your feet apart at a shoulder-width distance.
- Your toes may point sideways and your thighs might be parallel to the floors.
- Keep your back straight and then begin to squat down. While doing this, extend your hands in the front and join them together.
- While coming up, raise your heels off the ground and simultaneously squeeze your calves.
- End the formation by lowering your heels and returning to the starting position.
- You may do 3 sets and 12 reps of this exercise.