Lunges exercise work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. According to Rohan Arora, a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist, “The time it takes to witness calf fat reduction through exercise can vary depending on factors such as your starting point, the intensity of your workouts, your diet, genetics, and overall consistency. No set time frame applies to everyone, but with regular exercise and a balanced diet, you can generally expect to see noticeable results within a few weeks to a few months.”
This exercise targets your calves and hamstrings.
- Begin by standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- While keeping your back straight, start bending forward, and slip your hand under each foot.
- Try to touch your head to your knees. This will help you stretch and feel a burn.
- Hold this pose for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat.
- You may do 2 sets and 3 reps of this exercise.