Single Leg Squats work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. According to Rohan Arora, a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist, “The time it takes to witness calf fat reduction through exercise can vary depending on factors such as your starting point, the intensity of your workouts, your diet, genetics, and overall consistency. No set time frame applies to everyone, but with regular exercise and a balanced diet, you can generally expect to see noticeable results within a few weeks to a few months.”
Single Leg Squats
Single-leg squats focus on your quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and glutes.
- Start by standing straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Then lift your right leg and raise your hands in front of you. Your hands should be raised at shoulder level with palms facing down.
- Bend your left knee and begin to slightly squat down.
- Keep your right calves flexed and hold the pose for a few seconds.
- Straighten your legs and stand up. Repeat the same for 10 reps and then switch legs.
- You might do 2 sets and 10 reps of this exercise.