Skater Hops exercises work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. You can’t get rid of the calf fat in a few days of practicing calf fat reduction exercises. You may need to practice regularly for months to see the results. When fat accumulates in the back of your lower legs, it leads to calf fat which might impact your overall physical appearance. Learn how to lose calf fat through Skater Hops exercise.
This exercises targets and focuses on your hamstrings, calves, quads, and glutes.
- Stand straight and place your feet together.
- Lower your knees down slightly and then raise your right leg off the ground.
- Bend your right leg so that the shin and thigh are at 90 degrees to each other.
- Lean forward a little and take the form of a runner.
- After that, switch your legs and hop onto your left leg.
- Bend your left leg so that the shin and thigh are at 90 degrees to each other.
- Keep hopping and switching between your right and left leg.
- You might do 3 sets and 12 reps of this exercise.