Seated Dumbbell Calf Raises exercises work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. You can’t get rid of the calf fat in a few days of practicing calf fat reduction exercises. You may need to practice regularly for months to see the results. When fat accumulates in the back of your lower legs, it leads to calf fat which might impact your overall physical appearance. Learn how to lose calf fat through Seated Dumbbell Calf raises.
Seated Dumbbell Calf Raise
This is a strength-focused exercise that promotes calf fat loss. It targets your calves specifically.
- Start by sitting down on a chair or stool.
- Hold a dumbbell in your hands while they are both placed on your legs.
- Keep your feet flat on the ground, sit in an upright posture, and look straight.
- While keeping the dumbbells firmly pressed on your thighs, slowly raise your heels from the ground. Flex your calves while you do this and hold the pose for a few seconds.
- Return to the same position and repeat.
- You may do 3 sets and 20 reps of this exercise.