Standing Calf Raises exercises work when you watch your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. You can’t get rid of the calf fat in a few days of practicing calf fat reduction exercises. When fat accumulates in the back of your lower legs, it leads to calf fat which might impact your overall physical appearance. Learn how to lose calf fat through Standing Calf raises.
Standing Calf Raises
Standing calf raises is a simple yet effective fitness technique to get rid of fat calves. It targets your calves and hamstrings.
- Place your hands on your waist and stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Move your chest out, roll your shoulders back, and look straight.
- Begin raising your heels slowly and hold the pose for a few seconds.
- After that, start lowering your heels back to the ground.
- Repeat this movement quickly. This will give you a feeling of burn in your calves.
- You might do 3 sets and 25 reps of this exercise.