4 WORKOUTS TO HELP YOU BURN 300 CALORIES IN A FEW MINUTES
1. Cross jack front raise (30 seconds)
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms up and extended out in the front.
- Jump up and cross your left leg in front of the right, and raise both your arms as you do that.
- Jump again and return to the starting position.
- Repeat, and reverse the position of your arms and legs.
2. Drop squat alt floor touch (30 seconds)
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders, feet parallel, making sure your toes are slightly turned out.
- Jump your feet out as you lower into a squat. At the same time, bring your left hand in front of your right foot, making contact with the ground. Also, your right arm should touch the left foot.
- Jump your feet back in, returning to the starting position
3. Power sprint (30 seconds)
- Warm up your body for a few seconds.
- Quickly jog in place as fast as you can, and move your hands at the same time!
4. Split lunge to drop squat
- Keep your upper body straight, core engaged, with your shoulders relaxed, and your chin up.
- Step forward with your right leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle.
- Continue to lower and lift with your right leg forward.
- Get into the drop squat position.
- Jump again back to the starting position.