Table of Contents
- 1 Best happiness books that are totally worth your time!
- 1.1 1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- 1.2 2. The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
- 1.3 3. The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- 1.4 4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- 1.5 5. Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia
Best happiness books that are totally worth your time!
1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
Written by the best-selling author, Gretchen Rubin, this book chronicles the author’s personal quest for happiness. It offers a practical strategy for finding joy in everyday life. Described as completely relatable, this book takes you through a journey of embracing self-care by cultivating gratitude, pursuing a passion, and fostering relationships. If you want to embark on your own happiness journey and create a more meaningful existence, you need to start with this uplifting book right here!
2. The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
The book is based on a series of interviews conducted by Howard C. Cutler, a psychiatrist, over a period of one week with the Dalai Lama. It offers a profound and practical guide to finding Lasting happiness in an ever-changing world. The book talks about the purpose of life, which is happiness by highlighting the importance of compassion, inner peace, and mindfulness. It inspires readers to cultivate a joyful mindset and transform their lives with authentic happiness that transcends external circumstances.
3. The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
The key to living a happy life is having a positive mindset, and this book helps you do this through practical techniques and inspiring anecdotes. The author empowers the reader to overcome challenges, cultivate optimism and unleash their full potential. Helping you to harness the power of faith and affirmations, this influential book teaches how positive thoughts can shape your reality, enhance relationships, and help you lead a life of happiness and success.
4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
Written by writer and motivational speaker, Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is a transformative tale that follows the journey of a successful lawyer turned monk. Inspired by real-life events, this book is a captivating read that invites people to reassess their priorities, embrace mindfulness, and live a meaningful life. It leaves a lasting impact on your personal and professional pursuits.
5. Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia
Drawing from the wisdom of the people of Okinawa, Japan, Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life is a book that explores the concept of having a purpose in life. According to people in Japan, everyone has an Ikigai – a reason to get up in the morning, which is the key to living a long and happy life. The book reveals practical insights on finding purpose in life, nurturing relationships, embracing simplicity, and living in harmony with nature. This insightful guide offers a roadmap to a fulfilling and joyful existence rooted in purpose and connection.