Benefits of pranayama
Here are all the benefits of practicing pranayama every day by Dr Bhavsar.
* It will reduce your anger
* It regulates your hunger or appetite, so it could be the first step in your weight loss journey
* Pranayama can improve your personal or professional relationships. Considering you are in control of your breath, you will also be in control of your moods and hence will be able to interact better with people around you.
* Improves your work efficacy
* It boosts your immunity
* Pranayama reduces your chances of suffering from autoimmune diseases
* Pranayama also improves your sleep pattern and quality
* Breathing right reduces chronic inflammation
* Practicing pranayama every day can work wonders for your mental Health
* Breathing right can help maintain hormonal balance and makes you feel energetic and content throughout the day.
* Breathing provides us with oxygen and releases carbon dioxide from our body which is mandatory for good health.