6 Major Causes of back acne
Here are the multiple reasons for back acne:
• Obstruction of the pilosebaceous unit due to abnormal accumulation of dead cells triggering inflammation and formation of acne.
• Excess sebum production from oil glands of the back leads to oily and acne-prone skin.
• Increased predominance of certain types of cutibacterium acnes leading to inflammation and disequilibrium between pathogenic bacteria and natural microbiota of the skin.
• Hormonal fluctuations in the body leading to alterations in skin sebum production.
• Dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis can be a possible trigger of back acne.
• Lifestyle and poor hygiene habits.