Benefits of shoes with arch support
1. Diffuses Pressure: The maximum pressure that comes on your feet is usually taken on by the heel and ball. Having a good arch support will lighten the load by distributing and diffusing that pressure by putting some of it on the arch.
2. Pain management: Good arch support does not just help your feet remain in better health. The impact can be felt on the knee, hip, pelvic and back, where it can also aid in correcting alignment issues.
3. Prevention is better than cure: Often, people choose a support mechanism to alleviate an injury or inflammation. but arch support can guard you against long-term issues related to the feet.
4. Better balance, stability: Arch support, by its very name, suggests that it can give you a more stable and balanced system to make your standing, walking and running journey more comfortable as it will fill your arches.
5. Reduce overpronation: Overpronation, in simple terms, means that your foot rolls inward as you move, and this can sometimes lead to flattening of the feet, straining your muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and increasing your risk of developing certain injuries. Arch support can help you here.