10 Thank You Words Of Appreciation Messages to Show Your Gratitude
What do you say to someone you appreciate?
Here are some great examples of appreciation messages to send to people to show how much you care.
Appreciation Messages to Friends
Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you’ve chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That’s the sign of a great friend.
3. You’ve been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I’ll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I’m so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I’m feeling down, and give me comfort when I’m sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn’t always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.