LOW IMPACT WORKOUT PLAN FOR YOU IN 2023:
Here is a wholesome low-impact workout plan that can help you out
1. Walk – This can be on-the-spot walking. You can do five reps for one minute each and take a 15-second break in between each of them.
2. Squats – You really don’t have to go that deep. Do them for 30 seconds and do five sets. Take a break of 10 seconds.
3. Side lunges – Lean as much as you can towards the side. Don’t be shy in taking support. Do at least 15 reps and five sets with each leg.
4. Hip bridge – A minute’s hold is a must, and repeat it after a 15-second break. Do five such sets.
5. Plank – Hold the plank for a minute, and do five sets. Don’t extend your break for more than 15 seconds.
6. Wall push-ups – Since it is a simple way to tone your arms, do as many as you can in a minute. Take a 10-second break and repeat. Do five such sets.
7. Low speed skater – Do it with your timer on for 60 seconds. Take a 15- second break and repeat. You should do three sets of this exercise.