YOGA ASANA YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY AT HOME AS A BEGINNER
if it’s your first time, don’t try these asanas without professional supervision:
1. Sirsasana: Any time you put pressure on your neck in a yoga asana such as during a headstand, sarvangasana (shoulder stand), halasana, or urdhva padmasana without practice, you could invite issues with your cervical vertebrae.
2. Chakrasana and Ushtrasana: Do not try to get into an extreme backbend at home without supervision. Asanas like Chakrasana(wheel pose) or ushtrasana (camel pose) require a deep backward extension of the spine.
3. Padmasana: This is a supreme pose for meditation. But let’s not get too enthusiastic and physically push ourselves into this pose. First achieve a good outward rotation of your hip.
4. Arm balances: All arm balance asanas require strong and stable wrists, shoulders and core.
5. Hanumansana: This asana is also known as splits i.e. splitting your legs apart. It gives an extreme stretch in the muscles in the thigh, groin, hamstrings and puts a lot of load on the hip-flexors. If done correctly and this could be a powerful energizer.