5 Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair And Skin
To use apple cider vinegar effectively for hair and skin, follow these guidelines:
1. Dilution: Dr Kaur says, “Applying concentrated ACV can lead to hair and scalp damage.” Hence, always dilute ACV with water before applying it to your skin and hair. Add one part of ACV and 3 parts of water.
2. Always do patch tests: Before applying ACV to your face and body, perform a patch test on a small area of your skin to check for any reactions or allergies.
3. Allergic reaction: Dr Kaur says, “Fragile hair should be treated carefully, and those allergic to apples must exercise caution.”
4. Sun protection: ACV’s acetic acid may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Use sunscreen when going outdoors after applying ACV.
5. Acne spot treatment: Dab diluted ACV onto acne spots using a cotton swab. Do this sparingly, and avoid applying it to broken or sensitive skin.
So ladies, keep these tips in mind before you give apple cider vinegar a try for your hair and skin!