YOGA POSES TO UN-HUNCH YOUR SHOULDERS
- Lie flat on your stomach, keep your hands on the sides and ensure that your toes touch each other.
- Now, placing your body weight on your palms, inhale and raise your head and trunk.
- Hold the asana for about 15 to 30 seconds while breathing normally.
- The deep backbend can make the spine stronger and more flexible while giving your lungs, shoulders, chest, and abdomen a good stretch.
- Again, start by lying flat on your stomach with your arms beside your body and feet close together.
- Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, lift your chest and feet off the ground, stretching your arms towards your feet.
- Hold for a few seconds and exhale while coming back to the ground slowly and relax.
- This asana can strengthen the back and abdominal muscles as well as tone the leg and arm muscles.
- Kneel down on the yoga mat and place your hands on the waist.
- Make sure that your knees are in line with the shoulders and the sole of your feet is facing the ceiling.
- As you inhale, draw in your tail-bone towards the pubis as if being pulled from the navel.
- Simultaneously, arch your back and slide your palms over your feet till the arms are straight.
- Hold for a few seconds, exhale and slowly come back to the starting position and repeat.
- This asana works wonders when it comes to correcting your posture and improving flexibility of your spine.